Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Chocolate is Love

Place: Hotel Chocolat.

Location: 141 A Newbury St., Boston MA 02116

Highlight: Their impromptu chocolate tasting

This is one of my favorite Chocolate Shop in Boston. If you know me well enough, you know that I frequent Newbury St. a lot. I live for that area. I  could tell you where the different shops, and restaurants are located on that strip. Can you say obsessed?

Since Valentines Day is around the corner, I thought I'd mention this awesome place. Plus I love chocolate, like really love it. One of those 'I must have a piece a day' kinda deal.

1. Outside of Chocolate Hotel. At first you'd think it's a Hotel but it's not.



2. They now have a beverage stand where you can order a variety of chocolate flavored drinks. I mean I hadn't been there in a while so this was a nice surprise. On a business standpoint, this is awesome for them. It means more revenue and new customers that wouldn't have stepped into the store before.




3. They have occasional tasting. I particularly don't know how often they have them but I love surprises. Every time I have attended their tasting, it was random. Here's their recent tasting: Caramel Cheesecake Selector (last picture), Eton Mess Selector (1st and 3rd pictures), and Pink Champagne Truffles (2nd picture). The truffle was all I remembered, just delicious!!!!!


Eton Mess, Pink Champaign Truffle, Caramel Cheesecake

4. As I mentioned before, they have a lot of different flavors to satisfy any chocolate lover like myself. On this display are:
a. Love-me-do Passion Fruit Truffles
b. Love-me-do Raspberry Fusion
c. Love-me-do Strawberry and Rose Truffles
d. Champagne Truffles-White
e. Champagne Truffles
f. Pink Champagne Truffles
J. Kir Royals
H. Champagne Truffles-Dark




5. I didn't want to give everything else away. As they have other products that are chocolate flavored like 'Cocoa Pasta.' You have to go there for yourself to see it all.

If you haven't decided what to get for Valentines, I'd suggest checking this place out. Their packaging and flavors are truly unique. This will definitely hit that one special person's heart. You can thank me later :)


2 comments: