Saturday, August 29, 2015

Bridal Shower


My sister's bridal shower was held on June 21st, 2014. Since I had decorated her traditional wedding, I knew that i'd be the one planning her bridal shower. It was a small baby shower with very few friends and a low budget. Here are some pictures with a bit of description:

Color: Black and white

Theme: Memories of their love story. 

Each wall in the dinning room had a set of words that symbolized their story. For instance in the below picture, the wall had these words: Love, St.Croix and South Bend, IN. During the final game, each guest had to tell everyone the soon-to-be married couple story from how they met to how he proposed using words found on the wall. 






In the living room, I just covered the table with a plastic cloth. Below are food choices for the event:





To save money, you don't have to custom make a cake. You can go to any grocery store and pick an already made cake. My go to place is Whole Foods, since it's organic and simply YUMMY. Anyways, I got this vanilla white cake already made from there. Since it didn't have any black on it, I decided to use some of the black M&Ms that I had bought from the party store. See the outcome below:





My sister was a happy bride to be. Everything turned out better than expected with low cost.






1 comment:

  1. It seems like a wonderful bridal shower!! The shower decoration is so exquisite. Adore it. Glad to see these photographs. At local event venue I will also host bridal shower for my best friend and would be using her favorite vintage theme. If you have décor inspirations then please share.

    ReplyDelete