Sunday, October 27, 2013

It doesn't Bite!

One day as I was browsing in Sephora, I came across this Bite mini lipstick set (seen in the picture below). One side has the red "Pomegranate" and the other side has the hot pink "Vital." The side I am showing is the Pomegranate color.

Reasons why I love it:

1. I actually purchased this mini set due to the fact that it is on the natural side, since I try to take that route with my beauty products as much as possible. The brand stays away from chemicals such as synthetic dyes, parabens and fragrances. Bite focuses more on natural ingredients like organic fruit butters, Manuka honey and organic oils. 

2. I love the fact that the color is vivid and true to its look. Meaning what you see is what you get when you put it on. You know when sometimes you put on a color say "red" and the red doesn't show on your lips the way you want. So annoying!!!!

3. A lot of other lipsticks you find are dry (like the MAC brand). Most of the time you find yourself adding lots and lots of lipgloss to smoothen your lips. But not Bite, all you really need is your regular lip moisturizer before applying the lipstick. No need for lipgloss!

Pomegranate Bite Lipstick



Tips:

1. You MUST moisturize your lips before putting on your lipstick. You can't skip that stage, like EVER! Hope I scared you into this habit :)
2. Apply as little or as much to get the right shade of color you are going for. In this picture I applied a bit since I didn't want the vivid red. 


Have you tried Bite lipstick? Or you have another brand you like? Leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment