Thursday, July 18, 2013

Healthy Hair Indeed


Healthy Hair Indeed

It's been six months since I chopped my hair and went completely natural. This means that I don't have to perm my hair to make it straight and thinner than my natural texture. For non-black people usually the process of perming means that they are getting curls rather than straight hair. As many people who are new to this process of embracing their true texture know, the search for the ideal product can be a daunting task. Trust me, I had to watch endless Youtube videos that were more overwhelming than helpful. I first tried the Kera Care Butter Cream but it was making my hair dry. Since I already knew about and tried Carols Daughter's product line, through my sister, I decided to try their Healthy Hair Butter cream. Let's just say that I never looked back. This cream keeps my hair soft and shiny all day.
All I do everyday before I apply the cream is wet my hair a little bit (since I have coarse hair) then I proceed as stated on the container. If you have softer hair, you can opt to wet the hair and just wash your hair once a week. Voila! I don't need much for my hair to be healthy thanks to my Healthy Hair Butter.




No comments:

Post a Comment